YouTube Thumbnail Manufacturer: Create custom thumbnails for your YouTube videos using: Photoshop, Pixeller, Krelo and Canva. Thumbnail manufacturers are compatible with Android mobile phones, iPhones, Windows laptops and Macs. Well-designed thumbnail Attracts more fans to your channel, encourages viewers to watch your videos and makes your content attractive to a wide range of advertisers. The thumbnail serves as a book cover for your YouTube video, giving it a nice look. It’s Usually the first thing an audience sees when they find one of your videos, and according to YouTube, 90 percent of the videos that work best on its platform have custom thumbnails. Here’s how to create one for your YouTube video using Thumbnail Maker or other image editing apps / web tools.
The standard size of a YouTube thumbnail is 1280 × 720 (With a minimum width of 640 pixels). In addition, the thumbnail Uploads must be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format and not exceed 2 MB Size. For each Google, try to use a 16: 9 aspect ratio, as it is widely used in YouTube players and previews.
Thumbnail maker for youtube videos
How to create a thumbnail for YouTube
You can create a thumbnail for YouTube using any image editing tool. It could be Photoshop or Pixeller. Both work on a Windows laptop / computer and Apple’s Mac. While you need to buy and download Adobe Photoshop on your device to start making YouTube Thumbnails, you can access Pixeller for free (with ads) through any browser. The latter is an excellent tool to get you started if you are a beginner. Although it offers a lot of features similar to Photoshop, Pixeller is a bit easier to use.
- To create a YouTube thumbnail using Pixlr, shoot your browser and visit https://pixlr.com/editor/
- Launch Pixlr X, if you’re new to it, otherwise launch Pixlr E, which comes with advanced editing tools such as removing background from images and more.
- You can create a new file by entering the name and image size, or select / upload a template to create a thumbnail for YouTube videos.
- When you are done editing, click on the ‘Save’ button or ‘File’ -> ‘Save’ button to download the YouTube thumbnail on your device. You have the option to save the thumbnail in PNG, JPG, WebX and PXZ formats.
You can also use YouTube thumbnail makers
While Photoshop and Pixeller are good at creating thumbnails for YouTube, they do not have the convenience of editing and library of thumbnail templates offered by dedicated thumbnail makers like Krelo. You can use any other thumbnail maker of your choice, but you can also access Creole through a browser that supports downloads. It has paid and free versions. The free version allows you to create 30K + static and animated graphic design templates, 650K + exclusive, premium stock images from Lightfield Productions, 32K + full HD video clips and animations, and instant access to 180M + stock images and videos each month.
Now that we’ve got you covered, here’s how to create a thumbnail using YouTube Thumbnail Maker Creole
- Go Krello And register with your email ID
- Next, select the YouTube thumbnail. You can also use Creole to create a square Instagram post / video, Facebook post and logo.
- You can upload files or use templates by clicking on the ‘Templates’ option from the left menu
- Thumbnail maker allows you to add text, remove background from images, crop and add animation to image
- When you have finished editing, press the Download button to save the thumbnail on your device
How to make a thumbnail on Android mobile phone and iPhone
You can use Creole to thumbnail for YouTube videos or download the ‘Conva’ app on Android mobile and iPhone. The app is one Very versatile and intuitive design tools for all social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. The Conva app is free to use, but you need a ‘Pro’ account to access 75+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio and more; One-click resize size; Among other things, download images with a transparent background. Canvas Pro membership starts at Rs.599 per month.
- Download the Conva app Android mobile phone And IPhone To make a YouTube thumbnail
- Next, sign in with your ID
- When you have the Conva app on the home screen, scroll down to the YouTube Thumbnail section. Alternatively, use the search box above to search for YouTube thumbnails.
- In addition to having a specific YouTube thumbnail template, you can use the tool to create a custom thumbnail. For that, select the ‘Plus’ icon, then ‘Custom Size’.
- You can add your own images to your layout, add custom text, select icons to add from Conva’s built-in library, and upload more.
- The Conva tool can also be accessed through your desktop browser.
Users can also use image editing apps to create thumbnails for YouTube on Android mobile phone / iPhone.