Download Twitter Video: Yes, you can download videos from Twitter and yes, you can save them locally on your device for offline viewing. But, Twitter does not have a built-in tool yet and saving photos is not as easy. With third party twitter video download, you can save / download any mp4 file from the micro blogging platform on your favorite device, including Android mobile phone, iPhone, Mac and Windows. Although Twitter video downloads are not illegal / restricted, you may get in trouble with copyright infringement if you decide to share them on your own. We advise you to obtain the consent of the original owner before downloading videos from Twitter. Now, follow the steps below to learn how to download twitter videos.
How To Download Video From Twitter On PC
There are many Twitter video downloads available on the web on devices like Android mobile phone, iPhone and Windows / Mac PC and download TwitterVideoS.com is one of the netizens. You do not need to download the application for this. A browser that supports download is sufficient to save videos from Twitter.
- To download Twitter videos, copy the link to the video you want to download. In the browser, it’s very easy. Open the video in a new tab, copy the link from the address bar or click on the ‘Upload’ icon next to the Like option and select ‘Copy link to tweet’. Twitter app users can tap the ‘share’ icon and select the ‘Copy Link’ option from the menu.
- After that, open your web browser and load DownloadTwitterVideo.com
- Paste the Twitter video link in the search bar and click / tap on the Download MP4 buttons. It automatically converts and downloads the video.
- The good thing about this YouTube video download is that it allows you to save videos in SD and HD features.
How To Download Video From Twitter On Android
The web tool DownloadTwitterVideo.com has a unique app for Android devices to download Twitter videos. The app is ad-supported, but you can get rid of them for Rs 80 by purchasing them in-app.
- Go to Google Play Store And ‘Download Twitter Videos – Download Twitter Video’ app
- After installation and initial setup, paste the Twitter video link you want to download into the ‘Your Link’ box on the app’s homepage
- Tap the blue download icon to save the video offline. First, it prompts you to access the storage. Once you allow this, the app will automatically download Twitter videos to your phone.
- Downloaded files can be viewed and shared via the download Twitter videos app or phone gallery.
In case you missed the ‘Download the highest video quality’ option during the initial setup of the Download Twitter Videos app, you can do so by tapping the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen. This will take you to the app settings page, where you can download the highest quality video option. You can also use the app to download Instagram videos.
Twitter video download app for iphone
IPhone users can download Documents: Files from the App Store, PDF, Browser app To save Twitter videos for offline viewing.
- Go to the Twitter app / web page and copy the link with the video
- Now, the documents installed on your iPhone: files, pdf, open the browser app and tap the compass icon at the bottom right to launch the browser.
- Search twdown.net Paste the Twitter video link from the browser and on the ‘Enter Video Link’. Tap ‘Download’ to continue
- The web page gets results and gives you the opportunity to download Twitter video with the quality of your preference (1280 x 720, 480 x 270 or 640 x 360). There is an option to convert Twitter video to mp3
- Click on the ‘Download’ button, rename the file (if necessary) and select ‘Done’
Twitter video can be downloaded for free on your iPhone. To view your downloaded videos, open the app, select the compass icon, and look for the ‘down arrow’ icon. There you will find all the Twitter videos saved on your mobile phone.