OnePlus 10T 5G, the company’s latest flagship Started back in August Getting a new Android update. The OxygenOS A.08 update for OnePlus 10T 5G is not an Android 13 update for the smartphone but brings fixes to some issues and comes with several software optimizations for the latest OnePlus flagship.
Oxygen OS update for this OnePlus 10T 5G Brings solutions to some camera issues, but also optimizes some software. According to the changelog from OnePlus, the update optimizes the display effect of dark mode in low brightness scenarios, optimizes touch experience for users and optimizes Wi-Fi stability and network experience along with communication stability.
Furthermore, the front camera exposure effect is optimized in a backlit environment. The update also fixes a bug that occasionally caused dark lines to appear on photos taken from the OnePlus 10T 5G. There is another update for the camera, which fixes the occasional issue of ghost effect in group photo scenes with the front camera.
OnePlus 10T 5G update changelog
The full changelog mentioned by OnePlus is as follows:
- Optimizes the display effect of Dark Mode in low-light scenarios.
- Optimizes the touch experience.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the front camera’s exposure effect in backlit environments.
- Fixes occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional problem of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes occasional issue of ghost effect in group photo scenes with front camera.
When and how to update your OnePlus 10T 5G
OnePlus started rolling out the update to all OnePlus 10T 5G users over the weekend. So if you’re a consumer, get on your phone Settings > About the deviceAnd see if the update appears at the top of the screen.
To download, users need to click the top tile that says “New version available” and then click the download button to start updating. After the update is complete, your OnePlus 10T 5G will ask you to reboot your device. Once done, the update will be installed on your OnePlus 10T 5G.
OnePlus 10T 5G Specifications
OnePlus 10T 5G Specs
- 6.7-inch display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Up to 16GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 4,800mAh battery, 150W fast charging
OnePlus 10T 5G comes with a 6.7-inch display with 2140 x 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. OnePlus 10T 5G packs a 4,800mAh battery coupled with 150W fast charging.
In terms of optics, the smartphone has a 50-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. Up front, the OnePlus 10T 5G sports a 16-megapixel selfie snapper.