Apart from this, the firmware also brings the October 2022 security patch for the OnePlus 10T. The company started OnePlus 10T in August in India, and so far, it has received four software updates. Let’s see the patch notes of this OnePlus 10T 5G update.
OnePlus 10T now supports Jio and Airtel 5G networks
OnePlus 10T Already supports Airtel 5G network, and now after this update, the phone will also support Jio 5G network. However, Airtel 5G network is currently limited to eight cities: Gurugram, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Varanasi. On the other hand, the Jio 5G network is only available in four cities: Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Varanasi. You will have to wait until the telecom operators start offering 5G service in your town, if it is not on the list.
Furthermore, OnePlus says it has fixed the occasional crash issue. Apart from this, it updates the Android security patch to 2022.10. The company claims that this update will also optimize several things:
- Optimizes performance scheduling and improves system agility.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the screen display effect.
#OnePlus10T OxygenOS A.10 has started receiving OTA update in India.
– This update adds support for Reliance Jio’s 5G network as well as security patch for October 2022. pic.twitter.com/RvQqRtfMHh
— Nishant Pathak (@Nishant Bareilly) October 23, 2022
OnePlus 10T users have reported on social platforms that this OnePlus 10T 5G A.10 firmware update weighs 601MB.
OnePlus 10T video