Instagram Reels Download: How To Download Instagram Videos Extensively covered in our special post. In this article we will look at how to download Instagram Reels video for offline viewing. Reels, as you know, the latest feature from Instagram, allows users to create short videos like TickTalk with dubbed dialogues and songs. Like Instagram reels, regular videos and photos can only be viewed online. However, there are ways to watch Reels videos offline. If you’ve ever tried to download reels from Instagram on PC or Mac, you know it’s not that easy. You can’t do this directly from the Instagram app or website, so how can you make it work? Let’s take a look
Download Instagram Reels
If you are looking to save instead of downloading Instagram reels videos for later use, open the reels video, hit the three-dot icon and hit ‘save’. Now, go to the Instagram home screen -> tap your profile icon -> and then the hamburger icon -> Settings -> Account -> Saved, to access the saved Instagram reels. It still uses the internet and can only be accessed through the Instagram app. Follow the steps below to download reels from Instagram and save them locally on your device.
How To Download Instagram Reels Videos Online
You can use web tools to download Instagram Reels video online on your chosen device, including Android mobile phones, iPhone, Windows PC / Laptop and Mac. Ingram.com is one of the best web tools out there. It works in web browsers that support downloads.
- Go to the Instagram Reels page, tap on the ‘three-dot icon’ and select ‘Copy link’
- Alternatively, you can visit the user’s profile -> Navigate to the New Reels tab, which you will notice sitting next to the IGTV tab -> Select the reels video you want to download -> Open it, and then press three – to copy the duct link
- Now, open your browser and visit Ingram.com. Look for ‘Tools’ and ‘Choose Instagram Download’
- Paste the Instagram Reels link in the box and hit the ‘Search’ button
- Scroll down a bit to see the results
- Tap the ‘Download’ button below the video to save the reels video on your device. You can also play and check if this is a valid video from the web page before downloading.
To access the reels video Go to your device’s ‘Downloads’ folder.
How To Download Instagram Reels Videos On Android Mobile Phone
- Install the TwitterVideoDownloader app on your Android mobile phone to download reels from the Google Play Store and Instagram. You can also use the app to download Twitter videos
- Open Instagram and copy the reels link as mentioned above – open the reels video you want to download -> click on the ‘three-dot icon’ -> and select ‘Copy link’
- Now, go to TwitterVideoDownloader and paste the link and hit the ‘Blue Download Button’ in the lower right corner of the page
- Instagram reels videos are stored locally on your device. Go to the ‘Downloads’ folder or gallery app to access the video, which you can share with your friends and watch using any third party video player.
How To Download Instagram Reels Videos On iPhone
There is also a special app for iPhone users to download Instagram reels.
- Go to the App Store and check it out InSaver for Instagram
- Install the app on your iPhone and complete the setup
- The app automatically pasted the copied Instagram reels video link
- Choose to see it! -> And then Options -> Share -> Save the video to download Instagram reels on your iPhone. You can access the short-video through the phone’s Photos app.
How to Download Instagram Reels Videos Online Using Google Chrome Extension
Instagram Reels can be downloaded via the Chrome Extension Instagram Video Download along with the web tool on the desktop. If you frequently download Instagram posts, this is a must for desktop users. Let’s see how this online tool works
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for Instagram video downloads. Alternatively, click on this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/downloader-for-instagram/pdhejmgmdnllbiioepjcclmjichnfdaf
- Select ‘Add to Chrome’ to add an extension to your Chrome browser
- After that, open Instagram on your desktop -> Sign in with your details
- Unlike the Instagram app, the desktop does not have a dedicated reels section. But, you can access the short-videos by going to the user profile and selecting the Reels tab next to IGTV.
- Extend the video by clicking on it
- Click the download button you see in the upper left corner of the video to save the Instagram Reels videos online on your Windows / MacOS-powered desktop.
Instagram reels videos are saved in the last saved location or in the ‘Downloads’ folder on your Windows laptop / PC and Mac.