WhatsApp groups and chats are full of greetings and best wishes to wish each other a happy Christmas. The instant-messaging platform is a popular choice for such exchanges, and now with the support of stickers on WhatsApp, users can get creative with their wishes and wishes. WhatsApp has also recently introduced animated stickers which can also be used to greet people on the eve of Christmas. We have come up with a detailed guide to help you send Christmas stickers to each other using WhatsApp and your greeting will stand out from the rest.
How To Download Christmas Sticker Packs For Whatsapp
- Go to WhatsApp stickers By clicking on the emoji icon on the left side of the chat bar and then opening the Stickers option from the bottom section (the one on the right).
- Click on Plus (+) Stickers selected in the upper-right corner of the window. This should open a new window showing all the available sticker packs WhatsApp. The app comes with a list of default sticker packs and currently includes a Christmas sticker pack Merry and Bright.
- Click on the download button next to it to get the whole pack chat or tap on the sticker name to see all the stickers available in the pack.
- If you do not want to download the entire pack, long-click on the desired sticker and a pop-up will appear saying ‘Do you want to add this sticker to your favorites?’ Tap Add. Specific stickers should be added to favorites.
How To Import Christmas Sticker Packs For Whatsapp Through Third Party Apps
- To download third party sticker packs, click Get more stickers Option at the bottom of the default sticker list in the app’s sticker store. Clicking on it will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the keyword Christmas Whatsapp Stickers In the Google Play Store. A list of apps that offer these WhatsApp stickers will appear. We tried Christmas Sticker Pack 2020 The app is from Sivans Infotech with a 4.2 star rating on Google Play. You can try any of the apps in the results, but make sure you read the reviews and check the star ratings before downloading.
- This app contains a total of 13 sticker packs, all dedicated to Christmas. One with Santa distributing gifts, one depicting all kinds of Christmas decorations, one with a variety of Christmas trees and one with a variety of snowman toys.
- Click Add to WhatsApp Click the button at the bottom, and then add in the pop-up and the stickers will be imported into your WhatsApp Messenger. You can easily use them in your chats to say Merry Christmas to your loved ones.
- These imported stickers will appear on the Stickers page, next to all other downloaded sticker packs. Then you can choose to share them with your friends and family.
Unfortunately, iOS users on WhatsApp cannot download third-party sticker packs on WhatsApp, however, they can save any sticker they receive in the chat to their favorite collection.