There are several methods to check Canara Bank balance just by using your mobile phone and laptop or by visiting an ATM. Canara Bank, one of the largest banks in the country, offers various customer-friendly services including balance check options via internet banking, app, SMS, missed call and more. In other words, you no longer need to go to the bank to update passbook for Canara Bank balance check. Below is an easy step-by-step guide on how to check Canara Bank balance via SMS, missed call, mobile banking and more:
How to Check Canara Bank Balance
Looking for ways to check Canara Bank balance? There are many options available for customers. All you have to do is read the following options and select one to check your Canara Bank balance. You can use any of the options mentioned below online or through SMS or through call or by using an ATM or from the comfort of your home or office. Here’s how they work:
Using Internet Banking
You can easily do Canara Bank balance check using internet banking option from your laptop by following these steps:
- Login to Canara Bank official internet banking website or Click here.
- Enter User ID, Password, Captcha and select your preferred language.
- After login, click on bank details to check Canara Bank balance as well as access statement.
If you do not have an active internet banking facility, you must do so by fulfilling the eligibility criteria of an active debit card or joint account first holder or survivor operating condition. Eligible customers must ensure that they have the following:
- Active Debit/ATM Card
- A valid e-mail ID must be registered with the bank account
- A valid mobile number must be registered with the bank account
- Customer ID
- 13 digit account number
Using Mobile Banking App
You can check Canara Bank balance using its mobile banking app – CANDI on your smartphone by following these steps:
- Login with required credentials.
- Click on View Balance option on Dashboard for Canara Bank Balance Check.
If you don’t have a mobile banking app, follow these steps:
- Download the CANDI app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Select your Registered Mobile Number (RMN) and press Next. SMS enabled and OTP verification should be completed.
- After mobile number verification, you need to create and confirm a 5-digit numeric passcode for login.
- Next, click to accept the terms and conditions. After that, you don’t need to give permission to access your location etc.
- You will also need to create and confirm a 6-digit MPIN to access mobile banking services.
- Finally, enter your active debit card details and click on Set Now to start using the Canara Bank mobile banking app for balance check.
By missed call
You can check Canara Bank balance by giving a missed call 9015483483 From your registered mobile number. After you dial the number, the call will be automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS (English) about your account balance.
If you want to do Canara Bank balance check in Hindi, dial 9015613613 From your mobile to get the required message in the selected language.
Using USSD code
You can also check Canara Bank balance using USSD code (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) on your mobile. Follow these steps:
- Dial *99# From your registered mobile number
- You will receive a pop-up where you have to enter the code of the preferred language and click on send.
- Enter the first four letters of your Canara Bank IFSC Code or three letters of your Canara Bank Short Name or 2 digits of your Canara Bank Numeric Code. Then click on Send.
- Then enter the code for bank balance check from the list of options provided by your bank. Enter the UPI PIN to see the account bank available on your mobile screen.
You can send SMS for Canara Bank balance enquiry. Just type it CANBAL to 5607060
Using an ATM
You can also visit the nearest Canara Bank ATM for balance check. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Insert the debit card in the designated slot.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN.
- Select Balance Inquiry to see the account balance displayed on the screen.
Canara Bank Toll Free Numbers: 18004250018, 18001030018, 18002083333, 180030113333
When calling from outside India, dial +91-80-22064232 (Toll Free)
F A Q
How to check last 5 transactions in Canara Bank?
There are several ways you can check last 5 transactions in Canara Bank by giving missed call, using USSD code, using ATM or SMS.
Missed call – The easiest way to check last 5 transactions in Canara Bank is to give a missed call to 09015734734. Once you give a missed call, you will receive an SMS mentioning the details of the last 5 transactions.
USSD – Dial *99#, enter the language code, then enter the IFSC (CNRB) or shortcode (CNB), enter the code for the mini statement (2), then enter your UPI PIN to get the mini statement.
ATM – Visit an ATM, insert your debit card into the machine, enter the 4-digit PIN and select Mini Statement to get details of the last few transactions.
SMS – CANTXN