The iPhone 14 series is Apple’s 2022 flagship offering, and the iPhone 14 Pro models bring quite a few changes to the existing iPhone lineup. We’ve already got the iPhone 14 Pro Max and Here is our opinion.
iOS 16.0.2 update details
Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro saw a unique issue last week, with many users reporting camera issues while using third-party camera apps. Apple has finally released a fix for this with the iOS 16.0.2 update.
The iOS 16.0.2 update fixes multiple bugs found so far on the iPhone 14 as well as other iPhone models running the latest iOS version. But most importantly, it fixes the camera vibration issue that occurs when using third-party camera applications and has affected the iPhone 14 Pro models. Apple’s iOS 16.0.2 changelog records the following:
– This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone, including the following:
– When shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos
– Display may appear completely black during device setup
– Copying and pasting between apps may cause the permission prompt to appear more than expected
– Voiceover may not be available after reboot
– Fixes touch input unresponsive issue on some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 displays after service
Another bug fixed by the iPhone manufacturer is the copy-paste bug. Users have already reported being prompted for permission to copy-paste between apps as mentioned in the iOS 16.1 beta version.
Apple will also release iOS 16.1 and iPadOS 16.1 updates in October.