Airtel Xtreme app is a video streaming service with different content. In addition to live TV, the app can stream movies, TV shows and originals from various OTT platforms. The content of the Xtreme app is available to both Airtel and non-Airtel customers. The Extreme app, formerly known as Airtel TV, is available for free on Android and iOS-powered devices through the respective app market. Telco is expanding app support for other devices such as smart TVs and streaming devices. Here’s everything you need to know about the Airtel Xtreme app, including how to download movies on the Airtel Xtreme app.
What is the Airtel Extreme app?
As mentioned above, the Airtel Extreme app is a video streaming service. The app name was changed from Airtel TV to Xtreme a few years ago. Eros 350+ allows users to stream live TV, movies, shows and premium content, including those from platforms such as Erosno, Hungama Play, Lionsgate Play, Showroom and G5. You can access Airtel Extreme content through the app Android And iOS Devices or browsers on Windows / macOS-based laptops and PCs. While the service is free for Airtel customers with selected prepaid / postpaid plans, DTH and broadband subscriptions, non-Airtel customers can view, share and download content from Airtel Extreme by purchasing the Extreme Premium Plan. Take a quick look at Airtel Extreme Premium Plan.
Airtel Extreme Premium Plan
For non-Airtel customers, the Airtel Extreme Premium plan starts at Rs 49 per month, while the annual subscription to the streaming service is just Rs 499. These plans include access to every content available on the Airtel Extreme app. Subscriptions to Divo for Kollywood content are also available for purchase separately for short films in English, Hindi and regional languages from the TV, Mubi and Epicon Extreme app.
Airtel customers will receive complimentary subscriptions to these plans with selected postpaid / prepaid recharge plans, DTH connection and Airtel Extreme Broadband plans.
How to subscribe to Airtel Extreme
- Download the Airtel Extreme app or visit the Airtel Extreme website
- Go to ‘More’ in the lower right corner of the screen
- Register with your mobile number
- Choose plans and offers
- Tap the recommended packs
How To Download Movies In Airtel Extreme App
- The movie download option in the Airtel Xtreme app is only available with a few titles.
- Available ones come with a ‘Download’ icon next to the WhatsApp option when you play a movie.
- Tap that icon to save the movie to your device for offline viewing.
- To access downloaded videos, go to ‘More’ and select ‘Downloads’. You can play, delete and sort these downloaded files from the screen.
- Additionally, you can adjust the quality of downloaded videos by tapping the ‘Gear’ icon in the upper right corner.
Is there an Airtel Extreme app for PC?
There is no Airtel Extreme app for PC yet, but you can stream its content through the browser. Open and visit any browser that supports video playback on your Windows laptop / PC or Mac https://www.airtelxstream.in/. Log in with your number to broadcast live TV, movies, TV shows and more.
Airtel Extreme app for Android TV
You can also access the Airtel Extreme app on smart TVs. For this, your TV needs to run Android TV platform rather than AOSP. Got it? Is good.
- Now, go to the Play Store on your TV
- Search for Airtel Extreme
- Install the app and open it
- Log in with your number and you’re good to go
If you do not have an Android TV, you can run the Airtel Extreme web page through the browser on your smart TV. The experience can be a little buggy, but you’ll be able to stream all the content on Airtel’s video streaming platform.